1. Through desktop research or other channels to find suitable suppliers capable of meeting clients’ requirements;
2. Contact and follow up potential suppliers to provide the basic information or other documentation;
3. Consolidated all information from potential suppliers and prepare the summary report;
4. Contact the potential suppliers for RFQ and prepare the quotation comparison report;
5. Initial potential suppliers visit if necessary;
6. Other tasks assigned by the manager.
1. College degree or above, Mechanical engineering background is preferred;
2. At least 4 years work experience, sourcing, purchase or QC experience is preferred;
3. Local Chinese is preferred, who can speak fluent English and local language;
4. Prefer people who have flexible time to do the part-time job if he/she have full-time job;
5. Experience in communication with local suppliers and customers;
6. Familiar with quality management and understanding of ISO9000 is preferred;
7. High moral standards;
8. Proactive, patient and customer focused.