What you need to provide me:
1. Flowcode project
2. Proteus red bordered schematic for testing the project
What it need to do:
1. For the project we will use the pic12f675 microcontroller, variable 470r resistor, button NO for start.
2. Pin 2 will be used for OUTPUT – driving the bt136 triac
3. Pin 5 will be used for synchronize with frequency of the 220v AC network (this will be read by an optocoupler)
4. Pin 7 will be used for reading the value of 470r variable resistor
Describe the working of:
1. When the Start button will be closed, will read pin5 and synchronize with AC 220v network (will read the Ac network with an optocoupler)
2. When synchronized, for 2 seconds, Out (pin2) will give to drive BT136 the maximum power
3. After that 2 seconds of maximum power of drive, wil read Pin 7, and drive to the output the value corresponding reading the variable resistor, so power will be 50% for example if variable resistor is at 50%. After reading it once, any change of the variable resistor will not affect until next Start is pressed.
4. When button Start will be open, no drive will be sent to drive of triac.
And so on loop.
Hello I have more than 15 years experience in microcontroller application field.. I understand your project and can send us the working code, chart,, within 2 days Let's discuss in chat. Thank u
8 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за €30
For more details inbox me so that we can discuss in detail. For more details inbox me so that we can discuss in detail. For more details inbox me so that we can discuss in detail.