I have a 2013 Microsoft Access Database split into a frontend and a backend. The backend is linked to a hosted Azure account. I use the database with a soft phone Tsip and all together it works like a dialing program some features stopped working when I upgraded to 2013 from 2007, and when I changed SIP accounts.
I would like them fixed. They are:
1. The Transfer buttons do not work. Meaning it does not pass the correct command to the sip phone.
The first old command was *1 and now it is *2
The second old command was *7 now it is ##
2. If possible I would like to untie tSip Softphone from the program so I can use any softphone. With the program.
3. Currently I can leave a message which is saved into the tSip directory and is the default message for all campaigns. I would like to be able to change the message based on campaign not one for the whole program.
4. There is a button that opens a Webform. The information from the database program does not populate into the webform on Internet Explorer. It use to work before.
5. I would like to add a Call log button for missed, outbound, and answered calls in the program
I have been working on this program for quite a while always making improvements. Please do not respond if you are not up to the task; as this will only waste my time and yours.
8 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $8/час
I would like to offer my expertise. I have work with VBA(MS Excel, Ms Access) code for more then 2year, and i believe i can resolve you problem. I believe in customer satisfaction.