My name is Danny Spence and I’m the owner and chief instructor of LLS Karate – a small karate club based in Leicestershire UK. I’m currently tracking student information and attendance using Excel but this has become cumbersome. I’ve looked at online software providers but these are expensive and still don’t offer all the features I need.
So, I’d like to have an Access Database developed (desktop based, not online) so I can:
• Easily create and view student contact records, assign students to one or more classes, set their ability level (grade), and set their annual subscription date. Would also like to be able to import data from a current excel file.
• Ability to export student records to a csv file and select what fields to export.
• Input and track attendance for classes, including a PAID tick box to show single or monthly payment for class, and an editable notes field. I don’t need to track how much has been paid, just the fact that a student has paid (or not) for an individual class or a monthly fee. Once a class attendance record has been created/saved, I’d like to be able to view that record as and when needed.
• Input grading (exam) dates in the student record, calculate the number of lessons attended since their last grading (exam) date, and highlight students who meet (or almost meet) requirements for the next grade (based on number of lessons attended).
• Highlight all students that are close to their annual subscription date, and be able to send a pre-populated email to the student contact.
• Create a group email based on a criteria such as grade, assigned class, etc.
• The overall colour scheme, logos, etc should fit with the club brand.
As background, the main software tool I was looking at was Martialytics (you can sign up for a free trial to look around that if you’d like), and some of the handy features in the standard Students template in Access are good (like some of the forms and reports).
I can provide our current Excel file to help show what I’m doing right now, and so initial student data can be imported into the new Database.
We’re only a small Karate club so our budget isn’t huge, but I’m hopeful that we can get something relatively inexpensive.
Thanks for taking the time to look through the information and I look forward to discussing this project with you further.
29 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за £505
Hi, SIR I have read your project description. I am expert in Access. I am able to do your project. I want to work for you. Please contact me to discuss the next step. Thanks
Hi, dear. I'm very interested in your project very well. I've got an experience of VBA development for MS Access&Excel. Please ping me to discuss about this project.
Hi Danny, I am interested. I have considerable expertise in the design and development of MS Access databases. I would be happy to discuss about your requirement. Regards.