This role is for an Azure Data Engineer to join our Data and Analytics team on contract basis:
The Azure Data Engineer is responsible for building, implementing, and supporting data solutions to meet market and/or client requirements. They apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes, and tools to support a client, project or entity.
We are currently looking for programmers or experienced programmers who have good technical expertise with the Microsoft Azure Data Stack. Additional skills like Oracle BI or Power BI reporting are welcome. As part of a collaborative team and under the supervision of a head of project, he/she will be responsible of designing and developing software products to implement new features and support current applications.
• Responsible for implementing robust data pipeline using Microsoft Stack
• Responsible for creating reusable and scalable data pipelines
• Responsible for development and deployment of new data platforms
• Responsible for using Azure BI services for development of Big Data Platforms
• Responsible for creating reusable components for rapid development of data platform
• Work closely with the Product Owners and Architects to develop Azure Data Platforms.
• Play an active role in team meetings and workshops with clients.
• Choose and use the right analytical libraries, programming languages, and frameworks for each task
• Produce high-quality code that allows us to put solutions into production
• Refactor code into reusable libraries, APIs, and tools.
• Help us to shape the next generation of our products.
• 2-5 years of experience in Data Warehousing with Big Data or Cloud
• Graduate degree educated in computer science or a relevant subject
• Good software engineering principals
• Strong SQL Server 2012 and above
• Good understanding of OLAP data models design
• Experience in working on Azure Services like Azure Data Factory
• Knowledge of Power shell
• Experience of working in Agile delivery
• Knowledge of Big Data technologies, such as Spark, Hadoop/MapReduce is desirable but not essential
• Knowledge of Azure services like HD Insight, Azure DataBricks etc.
• Knowledge and practical experience of cloud-based platforms and their offerings (such as Google GCP, AWS, and Azure) would be advantageous
• Understanding of infrastructure (including hosting, container-based deployments and storage architectures) would be advantageous
Location: Anywhere in India
6 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за ₹31333
I have more than 10+ years of experience and expertis knowledge in .Net stack, Azure, Cosmos & many more azure service. Please check my linked in profile [login to view URL]
Hi, I am new to azure data engineer work. I have an experience of 2 years for this. My overall experience is 8.5 years. Regards Abhishek Nayak +91 7091665800