We have an Azure SQL Server database and need to build reports that will be sent out daily, weekly and monthly to email addresses specified in the database. We also need to create some dashboards for use in our daily operations.
It is required that you own a powerBi license and that the below questions are answered as accurately as possible.
Please do not contact me directly in the chat as this will automatically disqualify you from this position.
1. Can you please briefly explain the difference between import and direct query on powerBI?
2. My question is can you use PowerAutomate/alternative to download PowerBi reports as pdf and email them to addresses located and maintained in a SQL server database, or how would you approach this problem?
3. Can you please send me some example reports and dashboards that you have previously created? I noticed it is one thing to have the technical understanding of how to build the reports/dashboards but another to make them look neat, understandable and professional.
4. Can you please also send me some examples of DAX queries that you have created on previous projects (maybe one or two that you are proud of)?
5. Please also send any additional information that you may find relevant.
This will be an ongoing project as there is not one specific requirement at this stage.
Thank you in advance for the proposals