We are a development agency and we are looking for a Flutter Developer responsible for creating multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework.
The primary focus will be on creating new experiences and maintaining existing apps. Deep experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps. You must have strong previous experience in Flutter and Dart development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The developer will have to do the following:
- Building apps for Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- Writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- Communicating feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understanding the basic concepts of design for developing user-friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- Experience in the development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- 3+ years of knowledge in mobile app development.
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion, etc., and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code, etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and being exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs, and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
- Experience working remotely and coordinating tech initiatives with different teams to deliver projects.
- Worked at any stage of startup or developed projects of their own ideas.
We believe in long-term relationships and the one who will get selected will open a door of engaging opportunities.
Waiting for the best candidate!
34 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за ₹475/час
Hello I will creating multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's Flutter development framework come in chat box further discussion Thanks