We are looking out for a Flutter/Dart Developer who will be running and designing product application features across various cross platform devices. Just like Lego boxes that fit on top of one another, we are looking out for someone who has experience using Flutter widgets that can be plugged together, customized and deployed anywhere. Someone who is passionate about code writing, solving technical errors and taking up full ownership of app development.
Roles and Responsibilities
• You will be building and shipping robust apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
• You will be maintaining/developing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
• You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
• Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
• Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
Expectations in the first week
• Understand the various practices and processes followed in the team.
• Familiarize yourself with the different stacks and products.
Expectations in the first month
• Understanding the existing software and testing its process.
• Build a different phase of the software using Dart for one product feature.
• Document and run tests to enhance product performance.
Expectations in the first six months
• Take feedback and improve the codebase for future upgrades.
• Lead development initiatives for other features.