We are a RC online store who want to bring more interaction with our fans and decide to develop a social RC App - RC Hangout.
The followings are some brief ideas and we are looking forward to hearing back from you guys(developers)
RC Hangout App will allow RC hobbyists to track and share their RC outings.
The application will utilize the GPS in the user's device to help create a record of each RC trip, whether flying, driving, or boating. Furthermore, users will be able to share these experiences with others as well as maintain a database of their different RC vehicles.
This document should serve as a proposal for creation of the application. This is a general outline of the software. Final feature set, detailed layouts, and timeline should follow if both parties agree to pursue this idea to completion.
Main Features We want to archive:
1. RC Social Feeds (Home Page) - Track and record RC outings via GPS while sharing and connecting with other hobbyists. Users can get up-to-date information on who is flying, driving, or boating.
2. Hanger – Users can create and maintain a list of their rc hangouts/Events. Edit details about the hangout and show hangouts history.
3. Profile – record personal infos and what models the user are playing (types and specs). Users can personalize their experience to fit their preferences and connect to friends and family.
4. Message – Allow users to receive msg from other users, including invitation from others, buddy message and system message.
5. Buddy – Allow users to search and add friends and people nearby into their contact list (feeds).
Both IOS and Android are required for this app.
And it should be finally connected with our own website.
And two IOS/Android Apps are also FYR:
Who’s flying where and who’s racing where