We are a VPN company looking to develop our own app for the Shadowsocks protocol.
Project: Fork the open-source Outline app on github ([login to view URL]) and add a few functionalities + branding (logo, name, color scheme).
The app is built on Node.js with Typescript, with yarn as the package manager. Platform support is provided via Cordova and [login to view URL] (for Windows).
- delete option to add servers one by one
- Add the ability to get a list of servers from a REST api, parse them, and store the servers in memory. (The open source app already contains the code for adding servers into memory, but you need to get plain text from the RESTful api (example here: [login to view URL]), and parse it (maybe into an array?), then loop through each and add them in. You also need to be able to add a "Delete All servers" functionality that will be called each time the server list is updated (new api request) so you don't end up with duplicate/hundreds of servers)
- Get rid of some parts of the GUI such as the "feedback form"
- Remove all the multi-language support to only include English and Chinese
- Change color scheme (simple CSS) and logo (just replace .png), as well as the name of the app (in the build .json settings)
We have a bit of sample code to help you get an idea, but as we are a bit overwhelmed by multiple projects, we need someone to do the coding for us.
ALSO: Please give us both the end code and the packaged app (.exe for windows, .apk for android, .dmg for Mac (if possible), .ipa for iOS). If you can only do for windows, please let us know in advance.
If you have additional questions, please ask.
Please also include this word in your answer so we know you've read everything: elephant.
Total time of work (estimated): If you know what you're doing and are experienced in cordova/node js/[login to view URL], about 5-10 hours.
Most of it is string manipulation, plus url fetching, and some gui tweaks.
4 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $191
Hi, I have 4 years of development experience on Node and can work on ElectronJS. I'm very excited for this project. I can only do it for windows. Elephant Thanks