A website has a top menu navigation, that does the following:
- appears (slides down) if user hovers over top of page
- appears if user scrolls down
- changes menu links to a "+" icon if user is logged in
- slides down a submenu with icon links if user is logged in and clicks/taps "+" icon
- closes the submenu with icon links if user is logged in and clicks/taps "X" icon
This works well for desktop, but not on iPad. Problems:
- menu doesn't appear when user scrolls down or hovers over top of page
- if user taps on any link (or an image), the page doesn't open that link, but instead makes the menu nav appear.
- if user taps on "+" icon, it changes to "X" icon but the submenu does not open (slide down)
- if user taps on "X" icon the submenu opens instead of closing it
Please fix ipad behavior.
Website: [url removed, login to view]
In addition, on 2 pages some divs are too wide for iPad, and although they are 960px wide they appear much wider.
10 фрилансеров(-а) подали заявки на эту работу; средняя заявка - $184
Hello, We need to know more detail about project so please let us know that - Do you have any mock up document ? Let us know your feedback so we can discuss more and move ahead. With Warm Regards