– Develop android applications.
– Support the entire application lifecycle
– Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
– Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
– Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
– Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
– Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features.
– Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
– Bachelor Degree on Computer Engineering or other related fields,
– Excellent knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design principles
– 3+ years of full-time industry experience working on iOS,
– Production experience with "Kotlin"
– Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to explain complex technical issues.
– Strong platform fundamentals (UIKit, Foundation, Xcode),
– Strong understanding of MVC and MVVM; experience with other design patterns and frameworks such as RxSwift and Reactive
– Kotlin would be an asset.
– Strong understanding of the following technologies: XML, Web Services, HTTP(S), SOAP, REST API, JSON
– Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
– Experience in writing unit-tests / automated-tests for iOS.
– Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle,
– including coding standards, code reviews, source control management,
– Focus on peer mentoring, code reviews, architectural consultancy, and team-work
– Working knowledge with agile methodologies, Jira, GitLab