I would like a very simple Apple Watch app that runs standalone (no iPhone required) and does the following:
1. Start the app on the watch, you are presented with two buttons:
a. Press START to start activity (enables continuous heart rate monitoring)
b. Press CONFIGURE to configure the app. The configure shows you a simple slider to select a number between 40 and 120 (let's call this TRIGGER NUMBER).
2. Once you finish CONFIGURE and press START, the display will have one label containing the current BPM (heart rate) and a PAUSE and STOP button
3. While the app is running and monitor the heart rate, if the BPM is above the TRIGGER NUMBER, the app will cause the watch to vibrate for 2 seconds straight.
3.a. If the BPM goes beyond TRIGGER NUMBER it will vibrate once, and while the BPM is higher than the trigger it will not vibrate.
3.b. Only when the BPM goes lowers than the TRIGGER NUMBER and then back up then 3.a will take action again
4. If you press PAUSE, the whole activity pauses
5. If you press STOP, then you go back to (1)
The iOS / Watch app should be written in Swift (and not Objective-C).
The app must be tested on a real Apple Watch before it is delivered and I will test it as well to see if it works as required.
I also get the full source code of the project to test.
Sorry if I am repeating but the Apple Watch app should be able to run without the phone (after it is installed).