I need an app written in Swift 4.0 or later that works like waze dedicated to camping - i.e. shows camper locations on a map and allows for you to click on pins and view details in a popup. Any user that registers for the app should be discoverable on the map (configurable in the user preferences page).
- users should be able to click a pin on the map and view details about a report or user
- users should also be able to filter visibility of reports or users (see images)
- incident reports and users should be differentiated by icons (see images)
- there should be a form that allows for the user to upload an incident report
- the form should include 3 fields: 1. location of the report, 2. the time at which the report should appear on the map, 3. the duration of the report (defaults for 2 hours), 4. description of the report
USER PREFERENCES / REGISTRATION
The user preferences page will only require the following settings: 1. Username, 2. User Profile Picture, 3. email, 4. Linked Social Accounts. User registration should include the option to register using a social login (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat if snapchat is possible). If a social login is used - the username, profile picture and email address should default to those used in the social profile that was used to login. Users should subsequently have the option to link additional social accounts via the user preferences page if they want to login using another. There should also be a terms of service page template that appears when the user first creates an account.
- incident form data / user data should save to amazon cloud (PostGRESql, MySQL, or DynamoDB)
- user preferences should sync across devices via iCloud
- please comment the code heavily (assume an amateur developer is reading it)
44 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $557
Hi, I am experienced developer in swift native apps , have used various libraries and created custom as well as per design needs. let's discuss everything briefly over chat. thanks
Hello I read your summary and got the basic idea about that. As a professional iOS developer, I will be able to do that perfectly. I trust myself to deliver quality service in a timely manner. Thanks!