Have an existing, mature iOS app (Swift) that is getting a companion WatchKit extension. The watchkit work is 90% done but buggy. Need to complete final project milestones and debug existing code.
iPhone app delivers local notifications at set intervals. The notifications are interactive, allowing a yes/no response on watch. Following the yes/no response, the app will respond with a final evaluation message. The storyboarding and assets are complete on the watch side, and the scheduling and response logic is complete on the app side.
1) Local notifications are not being delivered as interactive on iOS 9.x devices consistently; they seem only to be interactive 10% of the time.
2) Notifications on watch always appear as short glances, never long glances, most likely due to the notifications not being interactive.
3) "Frequently" the watch will react as if it is receiving double notifications; the short glance will appear, disappear, and then appear again.
4) "Infrequently" notifications delivered to the watch will cause the watch to reboot.
5) Xcode offers an "SPErrorUnknownMessage" when running the notification scheme in the simulator, but install to live watch not an issue. You will either need to be a wizard and resolve that issue as well or have a watch device to install on for testing.
After signing an NDA you will be given full access to source code; I have intimate knowledge of the existing code and will be able to guide you through it as needed so no fruitless hours of hunting and poking.
If you reply to this posting, please include the phrase "I can read and follow directions" in your reply so I know that you can read and follow directions. This is a fixed price project so please reply with your bid, time estimate, and any questions you may have.
13 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $707
I can read and follow directions Hi, Thanks for the project posting. I am very interested in this project and look forward to discussing with you regarding more project details. Thanks again.