We’re looking for a senior Flutter developer to join & lead a team of developers working on a subscription-based fitness app.
You will be working on a team of 3+ developers and a PM to build a new mobile platform.
As this is a senior position, we would expect you to be:
• Reporting and working directly to the project manager(s) regarding progress, issues, blockers etc,
• Leading the direction and overall focus of the development team, and making key technical decisions (subject to approval by TPM(s)),
• Participating in all relevant meetings, standups, plannings etc. and actively partaking in such roles,
• Have a good sense of self-judgment, self-worth and confidence,
• Able to communicate effectively, both orally and written (good english is a MUST),
• You should be able to explain complex or intricate issues in a clear and understandable manner,
• Able to assist the other developers, when needed, on certain issues,
• Receive and give feedback to/from others
We would require that you have:
• Several years of experience across a range of software development projects, with at least 4-6 years working as da developer in the industry with at least 2 year experience working with flutter/dart
• Experience working with Firebase products, including, but not limited to, Firestore, Firebase Functions, Realtime Database, Firebase Storage, Firebase Notifications & Firebase Authentication
• We would also expect you to have an understanding of the cost structure associated with Firebase, and how billing works from a development perspective
• Additionally, experience working with or on Typescript projects is needed.
Ideally you would have:
• A basic understanding of the agile methodology
• Worked with, or lead, a team of developers in the past, or demonstrated some form of relevant leadership experience
• Contributed to open source projects, or have code samples/projects that demonstrate your skills, or have done technical writing in the past
• Have an understanding of end-to-end testing, the benefits, and have applied or can apply this knowledge to future/past projects
• Some native experience working with Swift/Objective C, or Java or Kotlin
• A great personality too! (Because that matters)
If you are shortlisted based on your proposal, there will be additional rounds of screening required.
We would ask you to take your time to fill out this application, and answer all the questions truthfully and honestly. Start your application with ‘Your next Flutter Lead!’ to show you have read through this posting and aren't a spammer.
Please write "available immediately today" on top of your bid so that i know you're not a spammer.