Your Skills and Qualifications
- You must have 5+ years of experience (or equivalent experience with a very good portfolio) in mobile development in general
- You must be an expert in Flutter & Dart. (we are trying to solve complex challenges)
- You must know ins and outs of Flutter and Dart. You should know tools and everything else that a great mobile developer would know about Flutter and Dart.
- You are quickly mastering any new update, tool, other things that come out related to Dart and Flutter from Google or other 3rd parties. You are in love with Flutter and Dart, very passionate!
- You must also have good knowledge of C++ as Flutter and Dart are built on top of it.
- You must know how to build Apps that use QR code reader / QR code generator, GPS/location services, local storage, camera, and other tools and features…
- You must be extremely self-reliant. No problem could stop you.
- You Must be able to write efficient, scalable, clean, and maintainable code with best practices and methodologies in mind
- You must have very good analytical and problem-solving skills - including requirements analysis, debugging, etc. …
- You must know the art and science of building user-friendly apps
Other Technologies that you should know
• At least basic to intermediate knowledge of Kotlin OR Java (for Android development)
• At least basic to intermediate knowledge & experience of Swift OR Objective C (for IOS development)
• Knowledge and experience with Firebase or other such tools (and ability to integrate with them )
• AWS (or other cloud Infrastructure Services) experience and/or understanding of how to use them to benefit our app
• Notifications, social media integration, Payment gateways such as PayPal or Stripe or others, APIs, etc
• Working knowledge & experience of source control systems like GitHub, Bitbucket or others
• Some basic understanding & experience with some of the Frontend & backend development technologies.
Good to Know (Bonus Skills & Experiences):
• Understanding & some Experience with Docker & containerization
• Understanding & some Experience with microservice-oriented architecture
• SCRUM / Agile practices (continuous integration, automated testing, pair programming…);
• Unit testing, integration testing, test driven development
• Experience working remotely.
- You must have very good written & spoken English language skills.
- You must be very sharp minded, quick to get the idea, & very quick to find multiple solutions.
- You MUST be in touch & communicate every single working day. This is remote work, constant communication is the key to success for this job, among other things.
- Your internet speed must be very good, so much that it supports video calls
- You must commit that you'll never vanish. It is very unprofessional & unfair to the company (it is known that some remote employees in rare circumstances tend to vanish due to various reasons)
- You must promise that you'll have the success of this startup in your mind, just like the owner and will do your best in every aspect.
- Even though it is a remote job, it's still a full-time job. So, you should take it very seriously. Treat it just like you'd treat another full-time job. Be fully invested in this job.
Job Description & Your Responsibilities
You would be developing complicated mobile applications. That's why you must be self-reliant and fully knowledgeable in Flutter & Dart
You must be able to develop world-class apps that are extremely efficient & scalable to be used by millions of users every day.
You must be able to develop difficult Apps quickly (because you know ins & outs of Flutter & Dart & all their surrounding ecosystem).