1. Each Tick on the discrete seek-bar is a tiny circle with a different color
2. The Thumb would change color as you slide over different values and shows a side bubble with current value being selected when the user's thumb is covering the thumb and when you stop touching, the selected value and color appear inside of the thumb.
3. It is a Vertical Discrete Seekbar
4. It is to be easy to adjust and modify
5. Colors are selected from a .xml array of colors, you should populate this array from the attached rough sketch and make it so that I can easily modify as well.
6. The thumb has a bit of shadow and animates smoothly and gets stuck over each tick, not in between.
7. Again, it has to be Discrete.
8. Again, I need to be able to edit and adjust properties of this widget, so lets say I wanna change the font and font side of the text inside the thumb, I should be able to easily do it.
9. Re-sizable, obviously it needs to fit and be re-sizable and any other feature that is common sense with all widgets on Android!
10. Agree to give all rights and ownership of the code and assets of the widget to me. (this account)
11. This mostly a front-end job on the Native Java Android platform, so it is expected that you polish and make use of best practices to deliver this widget in full and perfect state.
12. Implement everything from Scratch in Android Studio, do not hard-code images, I can provide Adobe Xd design file for this.
13. This is a temperature select slider, so don't forget the small Temperature Unit bubble as demonstrated in the attached image, over the side of the thumb.
Please refer to my attached image, for a rough design, note that you need to use this design, but there are some imperfections, for example the tick bubbles are not aligned perfectly or due to the image quality the slight shadow under the thumb is not visible here.