I am a hybrid app mobile developer. I have a medium level of experience in this field. I need help starting a new project. You do not need to finish the project, just give it a good start as I am busy with other projects at the moment. I plan on finishing it myself.
-Use Ionic 3
-Use Google Firebase for user management (I have purchased a starter app that already has this implemented - See below)
-In addition to the general pages (Login, signup, profile, settings - starter app has most of this) There will be 5 pages in which I will generate all the content for. But these pages will be locked out to the user until a future time has been reached. Similar to a countdown timer until each page opens to the user. Example would be a countdown show that the page will open up for access on Feb. 2, 2018 at 10:00 am EST - 27 days remaining, ect.
-I need a server that sets the date and give global access to the specific page (Possibly implement this on Firebase, github, or other cloud server/database but modify the starter apps webpage to manage it). The app will need to be online to check with server on the date and time, and verify that access to the page has been opened. Notify user if the app is offline and lockout access to the specific page.
- I will provide you with a starter app I purchased: [login to view URL]
It has a backend and firebase Auth already. This will help as starting point.
- Modify the backend dashboard to manage Firebase Users (View, Add, delete, Edit)
This is all the major stuff. - Most of your time will be spent setting all this up with the different integrations. I am looking for someone (preferably individual and not team) who can work on this and already has a lot of experience with IONIC and hybrid mobile applications and backends.
1. Use my github repo that has the starter app on it.
2. Setup a test firebase account and link credentials
3. Setup firebase database per ionappfull4Pro docs
4. Initiate dashboard from ionappfull4Pro in github repo
5. Load dashboard on a server (How about firebase hosted using firebase deploy command?)
6. Create 5 blank pages in the app
7. Create a seperate countdown timer for each page. Countdown timers to be hosted in firebase 8. dashboard as global variables.
9. Have a way that app syncs with timer but checks for completion on server at end (verification). The reason for this is I want each page to be a “Level” of a game. At a certain time and date all users can access the level.
19 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $339
Hello Client, I have more than 8 year of experience in mobile application development using Ionic and Native Android. we can discuss more on chat. Regards, Ankit
hi am glad for coming across your post since I can offer help in that project. I have read your instructions clearly and I have understood it inbox me before ordering thank you