shell should support the following functions this does not mean your shell should implement LS but rather the ability to execute the LS program):
• Must maintain myargc and myargv for commands you will fork. In some cases you may need multiple instances for pipe commands.
• The commands cd and pwd must be implemented in your shell.
• Execute a single command with up to four command line arguments (including com- mand line arguments with associated flags). For example:
– myshell>> ls –l – myshell>> cat myfile – myshell>> ls –al /usr/src/linux
• Execute a command in background. For example:
– myshell>> ls -l & – myshell>> ls –al
4 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за ₹1388
Expert in Designing and Development, I can Built or revamp with all of Requirements. Ready to start Work with you! Inbox me and let's talk to get started!