Looking for mobile developer to join our team , this is a longterm 100% remote position.
Responsibilities / What Impact You Can Make
• Programming health + fitness consumer iPhone applications using XCode, and Objective-C.
• Architecture the iPhone application to be scalable under heavy load plus monitor and manage the cloud web infrastructure.
• Web Application Monitoring Performance Management.
• Interfacing with external Application Programming Interfaces (API) in order to pull in different data sources.
• Project management using complex project management techniques, including but not limited to the ITIL method, agile and waterfall to manage the application development process and communicate between stackholders
• After finishing the mobile application; work on the mobile web application
• + 1 year of exp. creating iPhone and Android applications using XCode, and Objective-C. Knowledge of scaling iPhone applications
• How RESTful endpoints work and how to parse and consume JSON endpoints
• CSS, HTML5, JS, the DOM model, W3C Standards and mobile accessibility guidelines