Please, find the features below:
● Users (Mobile Apps) - They will be able to add money to the app wallet by pre-paid cards and draw them from the shops. They may exchange money with other users and view the complete transaction history.
● Admin (Web)
- Admin will be able to monitor and manage the entire platform, including user data, operations, payments, etc.
- Admin has a feature to generate the pre-paid cards related to the app.
● Portrait and landscape mode.
● iPhone and Android phones, iPad and Tablets.
● Admin panel will have default template.
● The transaction fees will set after.
Scope of Work User App (Mobile App)
● Onboarding and Sign up via Phone Number:
User will have to enter his/her phone number for signing up. User will have the option to enter the password of choice during sign up.
Once a user signs up with the phone number, an OTP would be sent as an SMS to the user’s phone number.
The account will be verified and activated for accessing the services only once the correct OTP has been entered in the application and verify the account with an official document (Passport, ID, Driving license etc).
Forgot Password: Users will have the ability to reset their account password by clicking on this.
● Pre-paid Cards to Wallet Transfers
Users will be able to add money to their wallets using pre-paid cards found in local shops.
User will be able to save the details of the charging method for quicker transactions.
User will be able to see the history of all the transactions from bank to app wallet.
When the transaction is complete, it be reflected in the app’s wallet balance.
● Wallet to Wallet Transfers
This will happen between different registered users.
User will be able to select the contact to which he/she wants to send the money to. The contact may be selected from the contacts list of the phone (only the contacts who have this app will be listed), phone number could be added, QR code of the contact could be scanned.
User will enter the amount to be transferred.
User may add notes to it and send it to the selected user.
The history and transactions list will be accessible by the user.
● QR Code o Each user will have a unique QR code, which may be shared with other users and scanned by them.
Similarly, each user will have a scanning option to scan other users’ QR Codes and transfer money to them.
Users will be able to see their previous transactions.
Users will be able to view the details of any transaction and download its receipt in pdf.
Users will be able to select any transaction and repeat it. In that way.
User can view their profile and will have the ability to edit the details.
User can contact to admin for any queries through help section.
User will receive push-notifications from the Admin
User will receive notifications about the payments received.
●Admin Panel (Web)
Admin can login inside the Portal.
Admin can use forgot password to regain access.
● User Management
View all users
View details of any user
View transaction history of any user
View messages received by any user and resolve their concerns
Search for users
Payments Management o View all payments done by users
Send notifications to all users
Send notifications to selected users - based on geography selection, demography selection, names.
I attached a picture for one example and also some screenshot about Fastpay app.
Similar app in same market.
[login to view URL]