I buying Pocket Points app. Features of this app:
Registration - (email or facebook, password, username)
- Users can register with Facebook connect
- Users can register with their email
*They will have to confirm their account through email to be eligible to earn. (Automatic process, email sent they click "Confirm")
App Menu Bar (Pages on menu bar)
- Profile page - user can view point balance, their referral code, and a log with all their completed offers
- Enter a referrer - They can enter another user as their referral to earn 250 pts(You can delete this feature or adjust points, they can only enter 1 referrer)
- Offers - with list of Advertising networks and their offer walls.
- Invites & Earn More - This page shows the details of referring incentives, allows user to post about app on Facebook, Twitter, or send with email or text message. It also has a list of their referrals.
- Prizes - Users redeem for prizes once the have reached the amount needed.
- My Rewards - Shows the users' Prizes from the past and the status. Pending or processing, once you send their prize you can change it to completed or sent.
- FAQ - Add questions and answers or any thing (See example in app or screenshots) This can be changed through admin or management panel.
-Rate Our App- this will take the user to Google Play to rate the app. (There is also a popup the asks the user if they would like to rate the app after their 5th time opening the app)
To manage this you will have an admin panel that can view a full log of recent offers completed, users registered, Prizes (delete, add, or edit prizes available), you can view prizes redeemed so you can send them and check all the ones you sent and mark them sent. You can also add, edit, or delete questions and answers on "FAQ" page.
Advertising Models implemented (You will need to create an account for each of these and put your id in the code and replace mine)
- Aarki offer wall
- AppNext Offer wall & bottom banner ads
- AdColony Videos (User watches trailers for apps or games)
- NativeX Offer Wall
- Vungle Video Offers (User watches trailers for apps or games)
- Pollfish surveys (Users can complete short surveys and you earn for each one, Pollfish provides incentive for this. They have their giveaway)
When I purchase I will get:
-Latest app .apk
-App Source code
-Website and admin panel files
-database .sql file
-Support from me and my developer if needed