The game starts with a button. The option is in-app purchase.
2. Anchoring of this game (2d marker) is on CleverBooks logo (will be provided).
3. The logic of the game “Game of cubes” is based on well-known tetris. Random 3-D shapes are falling down from the top. The shapes are formed from 4 cubes and ae falling into the outlined 3D shape like in videos provided (subject to discussion before starting the task). While shapes are falling, user can rotate them with finger on the screen (ideas for UX experience are welcomed). User can speed up the falling of the shape or remove it by swiping it to the side if the shape doesn’t fit. The shape is falling till it touches another shape that was placed before. When the first row is filled completely it disappears. The game is over when there is no more space for the shapes to fall. User gets scores (10 for each row that disappears) for each row completed and disappeared. User can create a user name without any connection to social media or e-mail.
4. Game complexity after 800 scores: (a) either speed increase (b) change the outlined shape that is to be filled.
5. There should be shape preview before shape falls.
6. Scoring: 10 for 1 line at a time, 20 for 2 lines at a time, etc.
7. After game over user needs to see his scores. (for multiuser – max scores of players - subject to further development upon single user is completed).
21 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $467
hi. I checked your proposal and very interesting. I `m a expert of 2D & 3D tetris. I`v rich experiences of unity3D. You can review me in freelancer. I hope to work with you. regards
Hello! I'm an UNITY expert and have an experience of more than 10 years in the game development and design (3D modeling, rendering)industry. Plus I will do your job in minimum time and at best rates.