I am a developer that is trying to get a project off the ground. I am looking for someone to create a mobile front end for a project I've been working on. I want it to be done for both android and iphone. I will describe the app in sections to help me reference the requirements.
Section 1 Intro:
The application is simple, it opens to a camera screen with one button. When the button is clicked a loading dialog box opens. The user will experience a short delay while the app loads the image onto a server where it will be processed. There will be a response with 3 elements separated by "-":
1. The first element is one character that is either a G or a R. This will be used to determine which dialog to pop up, garbage or Recycling.
2. The second element will be a string of varying length that should be displayed to the user to the left of the third element response.
3. The third element is a string of varying length that should be displayed to the user to the right of the second response.
Section 2 Screens:
I have included few images to try to explain what I am looking for.
1. Camera Screen- This screen has a background that is from the rear facing camera. There is a button that takes a picture and uploads the image to a server.
2. Loading Response Screen- The back screen will became a still image that should match the one being processed. A dialog will be open with a spinner waiting for a response.
3. Recycling Response- A screen with a dialog that has a left response which is element two from section 1, a right response which is element 3 from section 1, a picture of the recycling logo, and an ok button. Clicking ok brings the user back to the camera screen.
4. Garbage Response- A screen with a dialog that has a left response which is element two from section 1, a right response which is element 3 from section 1, a picture of a trash can logo, and an ok button. Clicking ok brings the user back to the camera screen
Section 3 Back End:
My back end runs completely on Amazon Web Services and uses 3 things that you need to be aware of.
1. Amazon s3 bucket- This is where the camera screen button must load the image for processing. Please leave me a TODO to enter my bucket [login to view URL] filename needs to be unique. Any method of loading the image is fine but I recommend PutObjectRequest.
2. Amazon Lambda- This is what will process the image and send a response. When invoked it will need a file name as an input and the filename needs to be unique. Please leave a TODO for accessing my function information.
3. Amazon Cognito- I will be using this only for credentials to the s3 and lambda services. Please leave a TODO to enter my information.
I understand that this is specific and if you don't want to mess with the amazon stuff just leave me a TODO for the whole thing.
Section 4 Hand Off and format:
Once you are done with the project please zip them up and send them to me. I will deploy them. Please develop the android app in android studio, as I have used it before, and iphone app in whatever you choose as long as it is native.
Thank you everyone for taking the time to read about my project,
30 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $568
hello client i have 7+ year experience in mobile UI and graphics design. please check my portfolio. i have good knowledge of Mobile App Development, iPhone, Android, Amazon Web Services. thank you
I have checked your requirements can we discuss your project. Relevant Skills and Experience Amazon Web Services, Android, iPhone, Mobile App Development Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.