Database-powered iOS app that brings together two core user-types (companies and users), and in this interaction, acts six core elements.
1. Public user search and discover map with company pins shown
2. Frontend user login and profile management with a pre-application vetting system. Upon account approval, users have the ability to reveal information about, apply and bookmark each company pin.
3. Frontend company login and profile management with a pre-application vetting system. Upon account approval, companies have the ability to post pins, advertise their requirements and receive applications.
4. Upon successful matching of user and company, users have the ability to clock in and out each day with data capture being recorded to the database for internal analysis, such as activity length.
5. Processing of Paypal payment, with the flow from company to the app to the user and commission taken between each interval.
6. Upon successful payment, activation of ratings and review capture from both user and company about each other, added to each other’s public profiles.
30 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за £1429
You can also check my portfolio: https://www.freelancer.com/u/micheal4299 I also have experience in working on similar projects. Let me know if you are interested in working with me. Thanks!
Hi there, I've got understanding of your project idea. But I'd like to know more about the flow of the app. Do you have any mock ups? Thanks, Adeel