“Taxi Meter app”
Its just a taxi meter.
App Starts with Current Driver’s location.
How it will work:- When any rider raise hand and driver pull over the car. HERE App will work like taxi meter.
What I need is:- GPS . Which pickup the Drivers current location. So whole process becomes easy.
1. There will be START BUTTON to start Journey
2. Once rider sits in the car – Driver clicks on Start button.
3. Rider will tell the address where to go…..
4. Driver will put address in the app. So App will show map FROM X place to X Place.
5. App will count :- KM & estimated time.
6. App user (Driver):- can add all fares/charges from settings. Base Fare (Pick up):- $2.99. And per KM:- $2. So IF THE route is just 10km. Then it will show $2 x 10km = $20 + $2.99 Base fare. Total :- $22.99 .
7. Driver tells Rider that cost will be exactly :- $22.99 client approves it- saying “YES”. Driver drives and drop client & charges.
8. Both reaches at the destination and Driver can charge by CASH, CARD or EFTPOS.
9. So, client will never download or add credit card.
10. So WHOLETIME it will show MAP on the screen like UBER. At the bottom it will show DATE | TIME | Total COST | DASHBOARD | Settings
• Driver to add Base Fare.
• KM fare
• SMS or email the receipt
• Total earning Date / week / month wise.
• Total earning DATE / WEEK /Month wise.
• Vehicle Service reminder
So total 4 Pages in the App:-
Page 1 :- Says Welcome to XYZ Company or Driver (Name can be done in Settings) . Its XyZ date + Time. And in the middle there will be button “START Ride”.
Page 2:- After Clicking on “Start Ride” GPS will start from Current Drivers location….. to ____________ (Client’s home/dropoff - Client says the address) . If client Gives address then it will show XYZ Km & Fare $$ . OR/ADD if client Guides where to go then it will start Calculating KM + fare.
Page 3:- Dashboard:- Total Rides, Total Earning
Page 4:- Settings:-
Driver Can add his name or company name.
Driver add Base fare + Km fare.
Driver can SMS or email receipt to client.
Driver = User.
I have two questions: 1. What if the driver use a different routes from what the app is suggesting? Will the fare be adjusted? 2. Does the payment process included in this app?