Join the team building the next-generation live sports prediction game show. HOFr is looking for a white box QA Engineer to devise and execute tests for evolving features in this real-time, mobile, interactive game show.
In this role you’ll work closely with a geographically distributed development team to devise test approaches for complex new capabilities, game/question models, social features, and more.
About HOFr. HOFr is a live sports prediction game show that runs in advance of major sports events. Tune in to hear the live host’s commentary on the upcoming match and then predict a set of outcomes to compete for a cash prize.
* Educate team members on proper application of agile testing processes (e.g., black box and white box testing methods) and standardized use of selected testing tools
* Collaborate with Product Owners and Developers to create complete and thorough testing scenarios from User Story acceptance criteria
* Device test scenario shows an prediction questions to exercise and validate new question types
* Focus heavily on building relationships to help us achieve a common goal in as virtual team setting
* Take responsibility for identifying root cause of issues identified in the field
* Actively participates in group discussions and offer feedback based on experience and risk
* Triage bugs that come in through developer- and team-led testing
* Understand the architecture of the various environments and how they impact testing
* Located in a North or South American time zone
* Available 20+ hours per week
* Good communication skills both written and verbal.
* Capable of individually handling regression automation for a web-based game server
* Experience working in an agile environment
* Experience with a types of testing including regression, performance, stress, unit, API, integration, and security testing
* Knowledge in Selenium or other testing frameworks
* Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Bachelors of Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field
* 3+ years of Quality Assurance or Quality Engineering experience
* Ownership of test plan development and execution for customer facing applications
* Proficient with JIRA the Google G Suite
* A self-starter who can proactively coordinate QA activities across a virtual, and geographically diverse team
* A creative problem solver who can understand complex systems and devise efficient ways to test new features and identify regressions
* Strong desire to deliver an excellent and bug-free customer experience
* Ability to multitask and prioritize work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
28 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $35/час
Hi , I am a Manual testing engineer and i love sports very much. I am from india and i am ready to support on North American TimeZone. Please review my profile and update me if i am suitable
hi I have an overall experience of 6.7 yrs in testing and have knowledge of web and mobile based applications as well I am comfortable working in North American timezone . regards ramesh
Sure, I will help you with your project requirement. I will assure you good quality of work within the time. Please visit my profile. My LinkedIn profile : [login to view URL]