A simple university project needed.
Project title: Accident Aid System
2 tools will be used
- Android App
- Arduino Board
The mobile app features should include:
- First time opened by user it asks him to save information about him like
a. Full Name
c. Blood Type
d. Age and Sex
e. Phone Number
- Then it asks to save 3 contacts which includes (their names, phone number, address) plus red cross number
- Mobile App has the Open Bluetooth and Close Bluetooth to connect with the arduino board
- So basically 3 pages (Home page for open/close BT, User Profile, Contacts profile)
- Mobile App supports GPS and GSM other then Bluetooth connection for later usage when accident occurs.
An android mobile app connected to Arduino board via Bluetooth. When an accident occurs the audruino board sends request to the mobile app. Where the mobile app pop-up a notification asking the driver to send Text Messages (SMS) to one of the 4 contacts (3 main contacts and Red Cross) plus cancel operation. If the user does no action on the pop-up it will automatically send a text message to the 3 contacts and red cross with his full information as saved in profile plus current location retrieved using GPS.
What you need to develop is the mobile app only nothing with the arduino board.
I am a very good Android developer. And I also have a little experience in Arduino. And I can provide you this service in a low cost, as I'm still new to Freelancer.
23 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $589
Hello we have experience with Android app with Arduino board with Bluetooth, GPRS connection and GPS. Please review my proposal and get back to me so we can discuss more. Tushar