Looking for a developer to create an Android application that will periodically take screenshots; if online, upload to google drive; if offline, save it to device & upload screenshots to google drive back when online.
1) App should be running in the background.
2) Settings screen to configure the application so that the user can specify the frequency of screenshot taking service. Like every minute or every 10 seconds.
3) Take screenshots at specified intervals.
4) When the device is online, upload to google drive.
5) When the device is offline, store the screenshot locally, put entry in local database & push to google drive when the device comes back online.
6) make a REST API call to remote server with the time a screenshot was taken along with it's google drive image URL.