Lawyers often have to ask other lawyers to appear for them in court when they become unavailable at late notice. I want to develop an app that will allow a lawyer to send a request for another lawyer to appear from them. I imagine the app would work like this:
1. The lawyer logs on to the app using unique 4 digit pin which is registered to that lawyer or law firm
2. The lawyer then enters the details of the appearance (client name, location, date, instructions) into defined sections on the app page
3. Lawyer then hits a send button
4. The request information is sent to me (either on the app or to my email) - I know which lawyer it is because of the unique pin code
5. If I can do the appearance then i reply and the lawyer receives and will see a "green tick" on the app (response should be in as short a time as possible) - in the reply will also be the fees for the appearance eg ($120 plus GST)
6. If I cant do the appearance then the lawyer will receive a "red cross"
The app would be called "Appear4Me" or something similar.
I think it is a very basic concept and hopefully can be developed relatively cheaply.