Need a simple Perl script which will:
1) Choose files from a predefined linux folder according to a given template of a file name;
2) parse the file name which contains a predefined mask and certain fields values for the DB (described further);
3) Selected files, a link to a file with the data derived from file name value should be put into DB table on the remote host. Selected files should be transmited to a remote host via FTP.
4) On the remote site the script should select data from the DB according to predefined in script conditions and send it to a predefined list of e-mails
5) in the remote DB the script must put the "flag" that the e-mail was sent
6) In a case of exception occurance the script must send an e-mail notification to a predefined e-mail address
18 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $177
Hi, I have an application written in C# for Linux using Monodevelop that does the same thing. If that does not suit you, I can complete this in Perl in 1 day. Get in contact and we can discuss what you need. Damien
Hi, Sir. I am a good Linux developer. I have a good experience of working in Perl, Python, C, C++ languages. I think that your job need to work in general Perl programming. Thanks and Best Regards, Jinke Li.
i am new to perl and Freelancer. Having said that i would like to start working on few projects to have myself going. this project seems promising start, i can assure to finish it on time. thanks
I've done similar scripts for my daytime job, so i'm confident you'll have the project done in some hours after i start the implementation of your requirement.