- a Wordpress website with Woocommerce shop, having about 400 products
- a CSV export from a offline product database with thef following fields: product SKU (product code), regular price, sale price, stock quantity. This export has more SKUs than the online shop.
What I need is a cron job php/mysql script to update/overwrite the data in the Woocommerce/WP MySQL database.
So your output would be a php script (file) that:
- runs at a specified interval/time,
- gets the CSV file from a specified URL, (dropbox folder). Each file has a unique name.
- searches the WC product list for each SKU in the CSV; if it finds a match, it overwrites/updates the SKU, regular price, sale price, stock quantity.
- after completion it sends email to specified addresses with a report of how many products were updated.
Please note: some of the products in Woocommerce have variations!
I also ask you to provide a testing environment with wordpress and woocommerce installations so we can test the script fully before trying it out on our site - just in case something goes wrong :)
Finally once approved it needs to be replicated for a second website.
Please give a time estimate, too - a quick response time would have priority and you should be ready to start immediately.
Let me know if you have any questions or if anything is not clear.
28 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $195
Hi, How are you? I am very interested in your project. Also I have enough experience on cron job and php/mysql. If you give me a chance, I will do my best for you. I want to discuss more via chat. Regards//
*******Hello, dear!!!********* please, give me chance of chatting. I will my best to make clients satisfied with good quality and to meet timeline. I will waiting for your reply.