Looking for someone who can do the following:
This is what I'm looking for:
1) RFID scan via Raspberry Pi sent instantly to Mysql hosted web server
2) based on RFID scan, 2 web pages with diff info from that web server (one page on each of the pi4 connected screens) open with info relating to that RFID (ie data that connects to the RFID in question)
3) after a certain interval the screens go to sleep mode until next scan.
So there are 2 screens connected to the pi at the same time (Raspberry pi 4 might be the best way to go). Both screens are activated when RFID is scanned and go into sleep mode after a certain inactive time until next RFID scan.
So from my understanding:
1) On the raspberry pi4 end:
Send RFID tag to Mysql
Display info on both screens connected to the Pi4 (one is a touchscreen)
2) On the hosted server side:
Receive scanned RFID
If RFID exist in MySQL send connected info to the Pi4 screens
If RFID doesn't exist give error on the pi4 screens (something like RFID not available)
All this needs to be secure so no one can access the data unless they have access. RFID access is solely read access. An admin and user access will be required via a login page on the web server.