We are looking for a Senior Java developer with J2EE project- and RDBMS experience to help scale, optimize and maintain our database environment.
This is a 100% Remote/Work from home opportunity with a California, US based IT company who develop SAAS software.
You will focus on improving performance and platform integration of our MSSQL and MySQL database implementations. This includes building software to run the service at scale and software around databases, like monitoring and alerting tools.
You should have no less than three years of professional experience in building enterprise-grade applications. We expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a geographically distributed and diverse team.
This is a remote-only position. You must be comfortable with setting your own schedule and proactively collaborating in a globally dispersed team using a variety of communication channels.
· Maintain and improve our database implementations and database integration with the
Agiloft software platform
· Develop an understanding of our business applications architecture, and provide
architectural guidance to improve database and systems operations and integrations
· Collaborate with developers, QA, and other DevOps engineers to ensure we provide high-
quality and performant infrastructure for our apps and ensure our product is scalable to
support clients of any database size
· Expert in RDBMS, especially MSSQL, MySQL.
· 3+ years of DBA experience.
· Skilled with database clusters, replication, and high availability, tuning, and scalability
· Experience with backup and disaster recovery solutions for databases
· Experience with J2EE, Tomcat, JBoss
13 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $14/час
Hi Gentleman, This is Paul Devanesn has done [login to view URL] and [login to view URL] from IIT Madras. I am a tech savvy person, more than a decade I am developing and delivering applications on Android app and Java based technologies. I a Больше