JD for JAVA
Skills and work experience required for Senior Java Developer (6-8 years)
- JavaServer pages (JSP) and servlets
- Web frameworks (e.g., Struts and Spring)
- Service-oriented architecture/web services (SOAP/REST)
- Markup languages like XML and JSON
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts and patterns
- Java virtual machine (JVM) and memory management
- Multithreading and synchronization
- Dependency injection
- Mobile technologies (Android or OS)
- Spring Boot/microservices
- B.E./[login to view URL] degree in IS/IT/Science/Engineering or a related subject
- Senior Java developer developer with 6 to 8 years of experience
- Advanced experience in Java and Java Applets in the enterprise development process
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience and independent player.
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases like Oracle, MongoDB, SQL/PL SQL technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Framework
- Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer preferred.
- Expertise in waterfall/agile/scrum development cycles
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one or all popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring
- Experience with test-driven development
- Conduct the testing of completed code modules with the help of junior Java developers, fixing code as needed to ensure a smooth system deployment with the intended functionality
- Software debugging experience
- Ability to present and absorb complex ideas quickly and accurately
- Plan and execute all deployment of system features and monitor for successful integration, maintaining the system throughout its lifecycle
- Collaborate with project managers to implement end-to-end solutions for complex projects.
- Analyze current systems to maintain integrity and improve architecture
- Train in-house personnel and other end users on software and applications
- Remain informed of current trends and technology developments
- Participating in on-call application support and responding to business support calls.
- Excellent communication and ability to work within a distributed team with time management skills.
- Bonus Points for micro service design and development experience
- Bonus Points for experience working on Unix, shell scripting & Build Systems
- Experience in performance optimization is an added advantage
9 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за ₹128481
i have checked that your Project Title is Senior Java Developer (6-8 years . its according my skills. Please visit my portfolio: https://www.freelancer.com/u/heenafullstacken Regards A Plus IT House