I need a guy who can take care of all cases of the synchronization, for example:
1. Initialization of the table structure on SQLite from Server MySQL DB. If MySQL table gets a new column, the column must be added also on SQLite.
2. MySQL gets a new row or a row gets deleted - do the same on SQLite.
3. MySQL data gets modified. For example data in column2 and row5 gets changed, the SQLite should receive the changes.
4. SQLite data gets modified. The MySQL should receive the changes.
5. SQLite gets a new row or a row gets deleted, MySQL should get updated.
6. Take care of converting MySQL data types to SQLite and back if necessary.
The task is considered finished when I can test your simple demo app and modify the tables/ data, and the sync happens automatically without any errors.