ON-SITE based UK, MANCHESTER (we are not looking for remote support freelancers )
We are looking for a level 1 desktop IT support engineer based in Manchester, its a 1 year contract, working days are 9-5, Mon-Fri.
• Provide onsite support to Users support and to meet specified SLAs
• Resolve incidents and problems associated with EUC equipment
• Support Authorized Uses connecting or attempting to connect to corporate network
• Provide repair and maintenance for mobile devices
• Install, upgrade and repair EUC equipment (desktops, laptops, monitors, and associated peripherals)
• Provide network printers and scanner network connectivity, including providing network support for device configuration, for IP addressing, and direct TCP/IP output
• Provide warranty and break/fix support for networked printers and scanners
• Configure and support end users on mobile computing platforms
• Create, change and remove printer configurations and queues based on requests and in accordance with SLAs
• Communicate technical information to technical and non-technical team and customers.
• Deskside support services as required.
24 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за £13/час
I have been Certified in IT Support by Google with a Professional Certificate. And I have a strong foundation in Networking, Operating System, Security, and System Administration!!
Onsite Computing Services & Solutions include: • Managed IT Services • Business Continuity Planning • Backup & Disaster Recovery • IT Consulting • Network Security • Cloud Services
I AM PROVIDE THE DESKTOP IT LEVEL SUPPORT .I AM ALSO DESKTOP AND NETWORK SUPPORT ENGINEER .ALL TYPE OF COMPUTER HARDWARE AND NETWORK SUPPORT. I SPECIALIZED IN THAT TYPE OF FIELD
Saya tertarik dengan tawaran yang anda berikan, dengan kemampuan dan pengalaman saya di bidang hardware, jaringan, dan software. saya yakin bisa berkontribusi bagi perusahaan anda.
I had international customer support experience, Clients i had supported till now, Wipro Global Support, ASG technologies (US Client) , Bayers Project(US Client--Supported for [login to view URL]'s Kiosk Product).