• Spread DevOps culture and continuously enhance the process of software development.
• Develop and integrate tools/scripts to automate the process of development/deployment.
• Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
• Ability to have hands-on code (could write and push hot-fixes to production in urgent cases)
• Integrate/configure tools for system and inter-microservices monitoring and alerting (mostly over Kubernetes)
• Develop and deploy solutions to optimize the infrastructure and external services cost (ex: set up caching data stores, make changes to the code to integrate them)
• Assure required security level for the infrastructure, datastores and the different environments: production/staging/development (ACL, VPNs, authorization, etc..)
• Maintain the infrastructure on the cloud (AWS) allocating new resources, setting up new platforms/clusters with the proper configurations
• Handle critical production issues around the hour and prepare an incident report
• Perform root cause analysis for production issues
• Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
• Work closely and support the dev team with the infrastructure and architecture decisions, debugging production issues, new services deployment and new cloud resources setup and allocation
• Maintain our datastores, monitor the load, design and implement a backup and restore plans, scaling, clustering (sharding/replication)
• Contribute to both infrastructure architecture and microservices design job requirements
* Having good background in PHP.
+5 years experience
* Monthly basis work. Full-time. 48 working hours per week. $4/hour.
Interviews will be conducted on 25 January 2020.
* Developers from Cairo highly preferable