develop a SecuriCAD model which consists of at least three networks.
• The first network is an employee environment, which can be seen as a public access
• The second network is an administration network having an internal Web Application and
Database server that can be accessed internally.
• The third network is an IT Management network, where IT technicians can manage all
servers over SSH or Web Application. Additionally, the third network has a Database and
Web Application that can only be accessible from the third network.
All networks must contain at least one Windows and one Linux host. The networks are connected
using routers. You have freedom in choosing high-value assets for analysis. The analysis must be
done on the following threats:
• Denial of Service of the second network
• Insider Threat
• Compromise of the Database server in the third network.
The project documentation must contain the following:
• The development of the model and justifications on the settings of all nodes.
• The analysis of each given attack pathway
• The most influential defence mitigations from these attacks
• Discussion on hypothetical costs of the implementation of identified mitigation techniques.
• upload a .zip file containing the documentation in PDF format and the SecuriCAD
4 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за £131
Hello, I am expert with network and security engineer, experience configuring data center infrastructure, segmented network and security. Like your use case