The goal of this team is to provide an ergonomic, high-level API serving as an entry point to the Golem Network. Your responsibilities would include designing, building, and maintaining our SDKs and other tools that enable external developers to quickly create rich and powerful decentralized solutions on top of our Network.
In-office location: Warsaw, Poland.
Remote location(s): CET Timezone.
What you’ll do with us:
• Develop reusable, testable, and efficient code using Python
• Contribute to the Golem Factory open-source projects @ GitHub
• React to external users’ feedback to improve our SDKs and their documentation
• Get feedback from the Applications team to shape our SDK architecture
• Give input to the Core Team to help define low-level Golem APIs
• Contribute to the company Tech Council committee
• Test what you write with unit, integration, and manual tests
• Attend daily and weekly stand-ups, sprint planning/retrospectives, 1:1s
• Work collaboratively in CET timezone with other engineers within the team and across teams, especially when working remotely