We have our website hosted on our VPS, we are looking for a system admin to do some work for us now and on an ongoing basis.
We want to do some modifications and configure the system for increased redundancy and security.
As part of the works, we plan to make a replica of the existing system and configure a floating IP address.
Our Apache servers are running Ubuntu with MongoDB.
Here is a brief list of what we need to do:
1) Create replica of exisiting server "Indu1" on new server "Indu2"
2) Install and configure exisiting SSL on new server "Indu2"
3) Install necessary components for automatic fail-over redundancy between the 2 servers
4) Configure floating IP address
5) Set up database cross-matching/independent inter-connectivity so that both servers have mirrored databases regardless of which server holds the floating IP address. (MongoDB)
6) Set up automated (scripted) backups to ftp for servers (We already have automated backups in place on our existing server)
7) Install and configure anti-attack measures on both servers, including firewall protection(s) and automated alerts to us of the nature of the attack and IP address of attacker.
8) Full Testing to confirm that fail-over/security operates as intended
We are looking for a fixed price for this work, however if you can give us a budget of hours and your hourly rate we would consider it.
Ongoing maintenance work and 24/7 ongoing support on hourly rate is also available if you are the right person to work with our company on an ongoing basis.
14 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $254
I am very familiar with ubuntu, relational databases, scripting, but I know little in mongodb. I'll be happy to improve my knowledge and do your project for a minimal charge.
Hi, we have seen your request and we can complete this work on [login to view URL] are a team of linux experts with more than 9 years of experience. hope to hear from you. thanks Raj