I want to create an app like [login to view URL] and I will be using Firebase firestore for my database. I need someone to draw me a database structure that I should use.
The app flow would be like this:
1. User registers/signs in
2. They can pick a contest to join
3. Enter their predictions every week
1. Edit contests (the games in each contest will come from an api but the admin can edit them)
2. Add/edit games to contest every week
3. Set a deadline for when users can enter their last prediction for the game week
1. Leaderboard - based on rules
(ie. correct score - 3 points, correct win/lose but incorrect score - 1 point, incorrect score or match outcome - 0 points)
2. User can predict the league/contest winners
3. User can predict the league/contest top scorers and top assisters
(list of teams and players will come from an api)
In short, something similar to [login to view URL] but less complex.
The database will be stored on Firebase firestore so its a nosql structure.
It's a small project so the deadline is 1-2 days, and DO NOT bid a ridiculous amount.