A RENOWNED AND YOUNG FIRM IN THE FIELD OF SUPPLEMENTS SINCE 6 YEARS HAS A FREELANCE VACANCY FOR A PROJECT OF ORGANIC NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS .
PREFERABLE REQUIREMENT: FOOD TECHNOLOGIST / QUALITY ANALYST/ NUTRITIONIST
1)LAY AND IMPLEMENT SOPs, Overseeing the QA Practices, testing the product.
2) Evaluate and trial new recipes/ product formulations from initial bench work through to factory trials and acceptance as a standard recipe meeting International Quality food certifications - FDA , BRC, ETC
3) Having knowledge about organic, herbal, nutritional supplements, labeling language, packaging, new packaging ideas, FSSAI guidelines
Technical or Special Knowledge, Skills, Experience or Training:
1. GRADUATE IN BSC / FOOD TECHNOLOGY/ SPORTS NUTRITION
2. WORK EX- 1-5 YEARS
3. Knowledge on Regulatory requirements
4. Able to work independently and deliver results
5. Able to take creative, flexible and innovative approach
MAJOR ROLE: QUALITY FOOD & PACKAGING ANALYST
15 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $121
hey I am post graduate dietitian I am interested in your project hope I can provide you new ideas or recipes in which a product is incorporated with new health ingredients. Thank you waiting for your response
I am interested on your job.I have completed my BSc degree from Biotechnology& genetic Engineering.I have worked on some [login to view URL] will get 100% satisfactory result from me.I can provide the full task in 7 days.
This is manju priya from India I finished my biotechnology curse last year at anna university, the best university in south India I request you to give this job, I can perfume my best.
Hello myself Ashok having an experience in making standard operating procedures (SOPs), having depth knowledge in regulatory affairs like FDA. I will make the SOPs within the short period of time