Mobile Book Library in Bangladesh for Disadvantaged Children.
Why this project?
· No public library in this remote area (more than 32 thousand households and an area of 200 square kilometres)
· Bringing books to the children of Shahrasti area to waken their joy of reading and curiosity of the world!
· Help improve children with poor reading and writing skills
· Develop basic language skills and profoundly expand their vocabularies—much more effective than any other media
· Develop critical thinking skills and understand ourselves, to find out who we are
· Books answer questions. Books create questions. Books provide the opportunity to share cultural experiences
· Books comfort us. Books inspire us to dream
· BOOKS GIVE US THE TOOLS TO ACHIEVE OUR DREAMS.
I am a poet, Bengali, Bangladeshi Australian, who has always loved reading! Having grown up in one of the poorest countries in the world, finding something to read has never been easy with no book shops and libraries around. Unlike Australia or other developed countries, this is not available for everybody in the world.
I think reading is an essential part of a good education as it will make you discover new worlds and I think the more you read the more you want to learn about people of the world. It is also a great way to escape your daily life and just dream.
Can you help me with your expert opinion, advice and creating this library website with Koha. Thanks
8 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $114
I would love to be a small part of this initiative. I am not a professional and have only worked on college projects. I can build apps and have worked a little on websites.