We need a cascaded MIMO based Radar that is based on AWR1243P. Following are the requirements of the design:
1. The field of view of the radar in the azimuthal and elevation plane should be Atleast 120 degrees.
3. The resolution in azimuthal and elevation plane should be less than 5 degrees.
4. The block diagram of the cascaded AWR1243 chips and interface with DSP is provided in the attachment. We need two boards :
a) Cascaded radar front-end with 4 AWR1243 chips and the SPI, GPIO and the CSI2 pins connected to the FX23 connector as provided in the block diagram. It should be programmable and the power requirements should also be taken care of.
b) DSP system board with interfaces as shown in the last page of the diagram. (Further information will be provided later)
5. The PCBs should be compact.
Here are some files attached for your reference :
1. [login to view URL] gives an overview of MIMO Radar concepts
2. [login to view URL] gives an application report from TI on how to get the cascaded circuit done.
3. Block diagram for cascaded AWR1243P and the DSP system (TDA2x) and the interfaces
4. You can go to TI website and search for “AWR1243BOOST” to get an idea of single chip design. All BOM, schematics and Gerber files are available for single chip design under technical documents.
2. Layout files (any standard format )
3. Gerber files for all layers.
Timeline : 2 weeks