We are leading aerospace company specializing in the design and manufacture of autonomous Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) for security organizations, defence & first responders. We do not develop just products, but up-scale solution to enhance human capabilities by allowing us to be more faster, more precise and more responsive to challenges and how to solve it.
We are looking for Electronic Engineer with Focus on PCB Layout Design who can think outside the box and question the status quo. It is Semi-R&D phase (not green field) since we are always optimising our products to achieve better productivity & response to customer & industry needs.
It is imperative, that you have solid experience in Electronic Engineering, including:
- Solid schematic and PCB Layout experience with Altium Designer
- Develop a variety of motor control systems from the early stages of design through final testing and manufacturing support.
- Perform design, analysis, component evaluation and selection
- Strong analog, digital, and power circuit design
- Creates detailed schematics and writes assembly and test procedures
- While designing - analyse components on it' stock & market accessability
- Familiar with SMD and through-hole soldering (beneficial)
On top of it - it is imperative to have strong ability to have conceptual thinking of looking how Electronic, Mechanic, Design & AI working together and how to make it all work.
We need support in:
- Create, modify, and update schematics PCB layouts in new products environment (R&D)
- Provide input and support to architecture-level design/discussions/decisions
- Breadboard circuits and assemblies to prove concepts and reduce design risks.
- Iteratively improve designs to pass functional design verification, safety, and EMC testing.
- Hold and/or assist in technical design reviews.
- Perform troubleshooting at the component, board, and system level.
- Create electrical design requirement specifications and verification protocols.
- Design test plans, test specifications, test fixtures, and test procedures for electrical and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Redesign assemblies for better performance if needed
31 фрилансеров(-а) в среднем готовы выполнить эту работу за $1279
i am working as scientist in nuclear research institute...I have 10 years of experience in developing safety critical electronics systems for the nuclear power plants of India...