The multi-layer PCB needs to be designed which has a combination of analog and digital electronics. There are two microcontrollers , operating at 180 MHz internal clock and there are 11 ADCs , in addition to a few other communication ports like RS485 , USB and Ethernet.
We have developed the circuit in schematic ORCAD Capture 9.02, made the footprints for all the parts , generated netlist and also moved all components to ORCAD Layout Plus 9.02 . We have done rudimentary placement too.
However , since
1. This is the first time we are developing a board of this complexity ,
2. There are both digital and analog components and
3. The card we are able to fit it all in seems too large considering and
4. We have no idea about impedence matching etc
5. We need to get it first time right..
We are looking for someone who can directly use our data output from ORCAD , into whatever software being used , and deliver us the GERBER files.
More details can be provided.
18 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за ₹24127
Hello Sir. I can complete this project perfectly. I have 10 years good experience of hardware development. Board PCB design have been completed by using Altium and Protel99SE. Hope to cooperate with you.
I have several years experience as an Electrical Engineer. I've designed many Microcontroller boards, but also SOC and other stuff. I'd love to work on your project.