I have a PDF file template ([login to view URL]) that has a list of text field inputs and image field inputs, used to generate up to 4 labels. Each label has 8 items; 6 QR codes with labels, and 2 only-label. I need a small app that will automatically generate PDFs using that template. An example of the output is also attached ([login to view URL]). I need these exact PDF dimensions as shown in sample.pdf.
* Please use the dimensions of the labels as per sample.pdf. If you look at [login to view URL], you can see that the sample shows the maximum 4 labels (Z999999, Z999998, Z999997, Z999996)
* I have attached [login to view URL] that will extract to two folders, 'black' and 'white'
* The BLACK folder contains PNG images to be used for inputs like "code1"
* The WHITE folder contains PNG images to be used for inputs like "code1_white"
* The "label1" and "label1_big" fields will be populated by the name of the PNG file (black or white). However, the name requires a bit of transformation; remove "qrcode_" from the start of the file name, and then capitalise the first "Z", and you should get a string of length 7 like "Z123456"
* One PDF page can have up to 4 of these unique QR codes and their equivalent labels (see [login to view URL] for an example of what it should look like when complete).
One way you can make this easier: to avoid having two versions of the same QR code (black and white), it would be easier if I only have to import the white version, and the black version can be achieved by inverting colours automatically.
15 фрилансеров(-а) готовы выполнить эту работу в среднем за $642
Hey I read your requirements. You need to create bulk pdf from template. You descriptions are so clear But I have some more questions. Please contact for discuss