We're a start-up and are looking for monthly 2 to 6 hours shootings of products in a specific store.
We don't want "beautiful" or "classy" photos.
What we mostly value are :
- photos that show the products in different angles
- a good understanding (somehow intuitive) of what is important to see for our customers
- strong creativity (to frequently change the takes)
- photos taken with mobile phone (we don't like "camera photos" because it's less easy to shoot on site in the middle of customers)
- good photos taken with poor light
We like working with loyal people :
- commited and trustful
- who deliver on time
- ok to adapt themselves to real conditions (in a store among customers, noise, movement...)
- we accept young people, instagramers, and students who're creative (only if it's declared work)
We don't have big contracts, but regular ones, on the long term.
All the shootings can't be done the same day.
They usually take place twice or three times (2-3 times 2hours)